How can I make a complaint?
You can reach out to us on any of the channels listed here:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us all at +971 4590 9999 (Monday to Friday at 9 am-6 pm* and Saturday to Sunday at 9 am-2 pm*) *Except Public Holidays
- Send us a Whatsapp at +971 52 288 0298
- Send us a Facebook Message
Our response procedures are as follows:
- Written acknowledgement to the complainant within 2 business days from the date of receipt of the complaint; The Client Experience agent that received the complaint will be considered as the Handling Officer (HO) of the case
- Within 20 business days after the date of receipt of the complaint, the complainant should receive:
- a final response; or
- a written response informing of the reasons for the delay, an indicative reasonable timeframe for a final response from the financial adviser, and the complainant’s right to refer the complaint to an approved dispute resolution scheme.
For further escalation, the complainant can approach an external dispute resolution scheme, arbitration, the DIFC Court.